| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Adhesive light switch? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=60060 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | kayadog [ Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Adhesive light switch? |
I am about to wire my Hella 55 watt lights and am looking for an adhesive switch like the one I had on my XJ. I would rather not drill the dash to mount the switch. I can't find an adhesive switch anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I see the Rugged Ridge lights come with an adhesive switch but they don't seem to sell them separately. |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adhesive light switch? |
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00067BWQI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0002MAIM6&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=17CDE7E59VH72GZY865X another example of better living through JL Rockies. |
|
| Author: | kayadog [ Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adhesive light switch? |
Right on! Thanks! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|