| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| KJ stereo fitment 2002-2007 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=60804 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | kadetklapp [ Fri May 20, 2011 9:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | KJ stereo fitment 2002-2007 |
Will a Chrysler/Dodge CD player from a Ram/Intrepid/Neon/Grand Cherokee swap in without issues from 2002-2007 (oval opening)? The reason I ask is I'm pulling my RB1 nav unit out of the 06 Liberty and I need to find another stereo. The one that was in it got sold off. I am finding replacements, but they don't specify 06, just 02-04. I want to make sure what I get will work. |
|
| Author: | sota [ Fri May 20, 2011 9:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: KJ stereo fitment 2002-2007 |
any oval faced radio should fit fine. I've swapped them between my jeep, neon, stratus and even the wife's former sebring. |
|
| Author: | liquidxit2 [ Tue May 24, 2011 1:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: KJ stereo fitment 2002-2007 |
Are you selling the nav head unit? As long as its that flat oval it should fit, as for wiring I'm not sure. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|