| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 12inch LCD http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6509 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | billforde [ Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 12inch LCD |
Installed a 12in LCD in the back a few weeks ago. |
|
| Author: | sqliberty [ Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thats cool, I put a 15.5 in mine. Hey what kind of set up is that on the HU, and monitor coming out of the dash, I was looking to do something like that on mine. Do you have some more pictures of that? Take a look at mine on the link in my sig and let me know what you think. It looks like you have done some cool things in yours, I would like to see more.Thanks,Ed |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|