LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Running wires to roof for Fog lights?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7080
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JuanS_TX [ Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:26 am ]
Post subject:  Running wires to roof for Fog lights?

How is the best way to run wires from inside the cab to the roof for fog lights? I vaguely recall a write up on the old forum site.

Author:  Kugellager [ Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Here's how I did it.

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... php?t=5363

Not saying its the best way but it works for me.

John
];')

Author:  uvalax236 [ Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:14 am ]
Post subject: 

I would recommend Driving lights on the roof over fogs. Fogs will create glare on the hood and will not be as powerful in lighting an area as the driving lights will.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/