| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Possible TPMS bypass? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=71813 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jershoe [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Possible TPMS bypass? |
If I swap a EVIC from say a 02 or 03 KJ with no TPMS into my 04 with TPMS should I stop getting the "Tire Sensor Bad/Missing" error? I didn't put my sensors into my new rims since one or more had bad batteries. So would this work? or is what is displayed controlled by a control module and not the actual evic? I really dont mind the error, just figured if anyone knew if this would work, it could be something to do with some spare change. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|