| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| can I dissable the automatic door locks? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=74568 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Hot Stuff [ Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | can I dissable the automatic door locks? |
I hate the auto door locks. Is there a way to dissable them? Ive looked through the manual with no luck. I know on my 03 cummins truck I had to go through a whole procedure to dissable it but it was doable, and in the owners manual. |
|
| Author: | djr8505 [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: can I dissable the automatic door locks? |
If you have EVIC you can change that setting from the menus. If I'm not mistaken there is also a process with the key fob that would do it. |
|
| Author: | Hot Stuff [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: can I dissable the automatic door locks? |
No overhead console on my KJ. I cant find anything in the owners manual like there was in my truck manual. Guess I may have to have my friend at the dealer take a look. |
|
| Author: | user113 [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: can I dissable the automatic door locks? |
Pretty common question: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66522 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|