It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Posts: 156
I saw a cute girl driving a black CRD north on powers a couple days ago around 5:30. I was following her on my way home, and when I finally got next to her, she wouldn't even look my direction. I honked and waved, but not so much as a glimpses. To bad, I would love to find a girl who drives a diesel Jeep, I don't know if it gets any better then that :mrgreen:

_________________
If you don't break it, you aren't wheeling it hard enough!

People who say it can't be done should not interrupt me when Im doing it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm
Posts: 44
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Saw a nice metallic blue this morning in Evans approaching Broadway. In Denver. Looked all stock.

_________________
2006 Liberty Sport CRD
Frankenlift Premium II
JBA Uppers
Samco - Bronco Orange


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Posts: 7
Interesting thread for a newbie, this one....

I'm in the UK, and I see other CRD's almost every day.

We used to own a touring caravan, and once when we arrived at a campsite about a hundred miles from home, a guy introduced himself as being from Bradford (my home town), and that he recognised my Liberty (Cherokee over here) because I drove past him every morning! Small world....

You'll probably know, but I wonder if the CRD was sold in higher numbers that the petrol model over here?

Steve

_________________
2003 Midnight Blue Jeep Liberty CRD Limited
No mods whatsoever!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 133
Location: Baltimore, MD
I just saw a black one on 58w in courtland, VA. I was in the excursion taking little man back to his mother in NC

_________________
WK CRD, hot, OME lift, quadratec hard rocks, duratracs, MBRP DPF back exhaust,

SOLD-2006 Red CRD Sport 4x4. Hot, Fumoto, Weeks stage 1, ARP studs .
SOLD-2006 blue CRD Sport 4x4. Eco, Fumoto.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Surrey,BC
Saw a red one on highway 17 heading towards the ferry terminal in Ladner crossing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:30 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm
Posts: 28
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
buddy357 wrote:
I just saw a black one on 58w in courtland, VA. I was in the excursion taking little man back to his mother in NC


Was this on Saturday the 22nd...and was he pulling a trailer? Because if so, I saw him too on 95N.

_________________
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD limited
SAMCO Boost Hoses
GDE Eco Tune
Detours Backbone bumper
MBRP 2.5 Cat Back Exhaust
OME Suspension
Cragar Soft 8's 15x8
31x10.5 Falkens
Pioneer HU w/ Polk db 651s speakers
MTX RT8PT sub


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 133
Location: Baltimore, MD
VADave- no trailer, I think it was an 06.

I just saw a dark blue or black one with a bunch of stickers on the back in Suffolk(almost missed them in the rain) a few minutes ago. Heading west on 58. It had an older couple on board.
I am in my blue CRD heading to NC for an afternoon with my son.

_________________
WK CRD, hot, OME lift, quadratec hard rocks, duratracs, MBRP DPF back exhaust,

SOLD-2006 Red CRD Sport 4x4. Hot, Fumoto, Weeks stage 1, ARP studs .
SOLD-2006 blue CRD Sport 4x4. Eco, Fumoto.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 7
We just drove 2000 miles between California and Washington State and saw no other CRDs. Ours white Limited with Alfa Romeo stickers on the back window wasn't babied, but still managed to hit a best of 37 mpg over a long distance on Interstate 5. I have not calculated the actual mileage for the entire trip -- including city and highway driving -- but the flying brick should be right around 30 mpg.

We've now put 119,000 miles on the CRD and continue to enjoy it. Sightings of other CRDs, however, are few and far between in southern Washington, northern Californiia, and points inbetween.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:28 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 10:23 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Bottom of Australia and Santa Fe, New Mexico
There is an 05 limited, gold one with sunroof, 84000 miles and in pretty good nic at Santa Fe Mazda Volvo. $14900. This is definitely the Mecca for them as I rarely go more than a day without seeing at last one or two...not including ours and the other crd at our firm.

_________________
2006 Liberty CRD 4WD - BMW cyclonic filter, K & N air filter, GDE Eco Tune, Fumoto, Turbo Timer, full skids, steel roof rack and rails, obsessively maintained - Petrol is for pansies
Assorted Land Cruisers
1986 BMW K100RS
CU Alumni
Flinders Law Alumni


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 10:23 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Bottom of Australia and Santa Fe, New Mexico
Black '06 CRD Sport on St Francis with bike rack on spare tyre. New Mexico rear plate, Idaho front plate.

_________________
2006 Liberty CRD 4WD - BMW cyclonic filter, K & N air filter, GDE Eco Tune, Fumoto, Turbo Timer, full skids, steel roof rack and rails, obsessively maintained - Petrol is for pansies
Assorted Land Cruisers
1986 BMW K100RS
CU Alumni
Flinders Law Alumni


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Posts: 342
Location: Surrey,BC
Saw one in mint condition in Bellingham Costco with BC plates as I walked past I could barely hear the tractor rattle, the Asian chick driving it had some bling on as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Oregon City, Or
saw a silver crd sport with a black hood, on the Glen Jackson bridge northbound. It was dec 30th i think.

_________________
silver crd limited, mopar hitch and wiring, prodigybrake controller, more to come... sometimes towing 7x14 box with a couple of bikes.
86 chevy blazer 6.2 l diesel gone on to a better place.
rabbit diesel long gone
kimberly turrecamo, 2x 1450 hp emd 12-645-e6
Mary Turecamo 2 X 16-645 emd, totalling 4000 hp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Posts: 38
Location: Indianapolis
Saw one with a young military couple, 101st patch on the left rear window, Mon around 3-4 PM just north of Fishers heading southbound, I-69. I can't remember if it was blue or maroon. Stock ride.

_________________
2008 WK "North Edition" used import, bought 2014, GDE ECO "Special," Fumoto valve
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 Speed (Black) bought new


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Southern WI
I see a white one in Westfield WI from time to time when im there visiting. Looks pretty stock i think a lady drives it had black seat covers with pink flowers.

_________________
2015 Passat TDI SE, 6 Speed, Candy White, Cornsilk Beige & Black Interior

05 KJ Sport 176k, Inferno Red, ORM, EHM, Samcos, Weeks Stage 1&2
Added courtesy floor lights, Cooper AT3's, Airtex In Tank Lift Pump
Gen2 fuel head, TB done @ 103000, T-Stat @ 120000
OME Lift


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:51 pm
Posts: 6302
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... But it is really hot here on Earth...
Saw one southbound on I-95 in Florida yesterday afternoon, south of Daytona Beach. Khaki with the genuine Renegade lights on top, so obviously someone that likes to mod their vehicle. No obvious stickers on it, and an older lady driving it. She didn't look over at me, but I was in my Jetta Wagon, so I doubt she would have known why I was waving at her anyway.

This is only the third one in the wild I have ever seen, and the first in (I think) close to a year.

_________________
Proud supporting vendor of LOST Jeeps
TRAVELING CRD TECH. I come to you!
Need help? Just ask! I've taken it apart more than most.
Email jeep [at] maincomputer [dot] com - BOARD MESSAGING IS BROKEN
Over 225 CRDs currently driving with my valves, timing belt, rockers, or ARP Studs.
Bad noises = REALLY bad things.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:39 pm
Posts: 66
Location: Kansas
Just got back from visiting Hawaii. Saw a black CRD on the island of Kauai.

_________________
2006 Liberty CRD Limited ordered new from factory. Born on date 2-2006 GDE
eco tune. Updated fuel filter head. No lift pump. Stock glow plugs.
Silverado 4x4
Corvette
1962 Ford Falcon
2005 John Deere 5425
1968 1\2 ton 4x4 short bed Chevy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:14 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:51 pm
Posts: 6302
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... But it is really hot here on Earth...
three THOUSAND miles of driving, Florida to NYC (and Stamford, Ct for a hotel) bringing crap to my sister's apartment... And not one CRD on the road anywhere.

Too bad too, because the weather that we just missed would be perfect for a CRD: Rough driving needs a jeep, and disasters always suck up all the gasoline while the diesel remains available.

_________________
Proud supporting vendor of LOST Jeeps
TRAVELING CRD TECH. I come to you!
Need help? Just ask! I've taken it apart more than most.
Email jeep [at] maincomputer [dot] com - BOARD MESSAGING IS BROKEN
Over 225 CRDs currently driving with my valves, timing belt, rockers, or ARP Studs.
Bad noises = REALLY bad things.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am
Posts: 871
Location: Tiverton, RI
Silver/gray CRD, Main St, Walpole Ma. Jeep was parked and I stopped and talked to the Female driver and mentioned us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

_________________
2006 Sport, GDE FT Eco Tune, Custom Trans Tune
2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn EcoDiesel, GDE Hot Tune


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am
Posts: 871
Location: Tiverton, RI
Khaki limited with RI plate Rt 24 North at the Tiverton RI / Fall River Ma line.

Image

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

_________________
2006 Sport, GDE FT Eco Tune, Custom Trans Tune
2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn EcoDiesel, GDE Hot Tune


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CRD Sightings
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:41 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
A girl I work with has a black CRD. :rockon:

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com