| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Saw DC testing a car and a van today http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12549 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Desert_Busa [ Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Saw DC testing a car and a van today |
Sorry no picts, I was riding my bicycle at south mountain park today. Sebring and I think a Town and Country if it was a Nitro that thing is small. They had a Ram and Van parked to somewhat hide them while they put air in the tires. All of the vehicles had Michigan manufacture plates and the sebring was painted flat black and had a trailer hitch on it. The minivan was mostly covered in black plastic. Today it was a beautiful 90 degrees, I hope this wasn't a temperature test of the vehicles. South mountain park isn't a great place to test cars due to a 35 mph speed limit and 15 mph in every blind corner (nearly every turn in the road). They could use balsa wood for lower ball joints in those conditions. I guess thats how dc tests their vehicles. |
|
| Author: | BiodieselJeep.com [ Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
So which ones were CRD's? |
|
| Author: | Desert_Busa [ Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
BiodieselJeep.com wrote: So which ones were CRD's?
I would say it was the nitro in heavy camouflaged. After looking at the wheel pattern, it was the same as the r/t nitro painted flat black. Couldn't tell if they were crds... is there another place to post here? Just commenting on DC's Phoenix testing facility. At 35 mph and 90 degrees, I don't see the point. Probably a DC team builder picnic, and take the projects out. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|