| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| CAC hose http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12563 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jeep06 [ Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | CAC hose |
I just checked my CAC hose from the turbo to intercooler and it is still bone dry after removing my EHM 700mi. ago for the F31 recall. Just wondering if maybe my rings are seating in a little more since I first did the EHM at about 1500mi. and the hoses were oily. Hopefully the Amsoil Euro 5W40 oil is helping with the CCV oil mist. Taking it in Fri. for ball joints, then I will check the CAC hoses again to see if they are still dry, maybe I will leave it stock for awhile to see if the oiling starts up again???? 7009 mi. on the clock right now. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|