| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| auto locks http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14436 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | midwest [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | auto locks |
Can the auto locks be turned off? I didnt see the procedure in my manual. |
|
| Author: | gd5092 [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If you have an ovehead console it may be through it if I remember correctly. -Gab |
|
| Author: | midwest [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
[quote="gd5092"]If you have an ovehead console it may be through it if I remember correctly. -Gab[/quote I don't have the overhead console--just a "Sport" here. |
|
| Author: | vtdog [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The dealer can do it if you don't have a console. They may bill you for 1/4 hour labor to do it. THe rear hatch still auto locks after the "fix" for reasons no one can explain (there is no handle on the inside) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|