LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Looks like we are back up.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36980
Page 1 of 1

Author:  MOSFET [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 am ]
Post subject:  Looks like we are back up.

Just wanted to say thanks for getting the site back up. This is a great resource for our CRD's.

Author:  thebigtman [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Yessssssssss!!! We're baaaaaaaaaaack!

Author:  Uffe [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Let's hope all the addicts survived the downtime - I nearly didn't.

...and I don't even have a Jeep anymore!

Author:  truckbouy2 [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:04 am ]
Post subject: 

HoooooooooooooooooooooRayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............
You are back :wink:

Author:  bdptp73 [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Just as my fever broke, the night sweats started to calm down, the shaking stopped, and I didn't have to cry myself to sleep anymore you guys bring the drug back online. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: . I went through all of these emotions when the site went down.

Jason

Author:  nursecosmo [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:42 am ]
Post subject: 

Ahhh. A tall cold glass of Lost hits the spot. But now I'm addicted to smilies.

Author:  Ripster [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Must have been a nasty crash of some sort. Never lost faith it would come back.

Author:  JeepCRD4Me [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:55 am ]
Post subject: 

I was fine.....

Author:  UFO [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow, that was agonizing.

Author:  dgeist [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

The look and feel of KJ Country was starting to get to me.... But the folks there were very hospitable and welcoming to all the LOST refugees...

Author:  greiswig [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

You often don't know what you've got until it's gone. I'm glad this invaluable source of information and help is back up and running.

Author:  jinstall [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just got back on too, just now.

Author:  tonycrd [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey Jins! Your cars arrived?

And yeah it's good to be back.

Author:  Sir Sam [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

dgeist wrote:
The look and feel of KJ Country was starting to get to me.... But the folks there were very hospitable and welcoming to all the LOST refugees...


whats a KJ country?

Author:  bdptp73 [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sir Sam wrote:
dgeist wrote:
The look and feel of KJ Country was starting to get to me.... But the folks there were very hospitable and welcoming to all the LOST refugees...


whats a KJ country?


http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/index.php

Author:  Threeweight [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Discovering the site was down caused me to panic when I started searching for info on weight distributing hitches. Never take for granted what a valuable site this is (even if just for CRD owners).

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/