| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I can log in again!!! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37006 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jinstall [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I can log in again!!! |
I missed all of you. I have been blocked since the 13th! New update: The CRD is here and the Samco Sports are on, 45min including BSing and clean up att he hobby shop. So far so good. I have photos as well. |
|
| Author: | BlackLibertyCRD [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can log in again!!! |
jinstall wrote: I missed all of you. I have been blocked since the 13th!
New update: The CRD is here and the Samco Sports are on, 45min including BSing and clean up att he hobby shop. So far so good. I have photos as well. You wasn't blocked, the site crashed. Welcome back LOST kjs and all others here. |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks bTW you r brother is parked in the parking lot but he has a light bar on the roof. |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Glad L.O.S.T. is back |
I am sick of the News Media. I voted early, but only ONCE |
|
| Author: | Herk [ Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
With the forum down for several days I sure found myself missing the site. Im glad we are all back. Lets go vote !! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|