| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I need SEGR assembly instructions http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37085 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | nursecosmo [ Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I need SEGR assembly instructions |
I am having a hard time locating instructions for SEGR assembly using the search function. There are just too many references to sort through. If someone would point me in the right direction I would be much obliged. |
|
| Author: | ChesterCRD [ Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Here you go: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=27359 |
|
| Author: | ChesterCRD [ Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Also, if you're looking for the board assembly/layout that's here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Turbo4tim/Ckt# |
|
| Author: | 007husky [ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think there were some corrections to the board that needed to be made too ? I haven't put mine together yet but i remember geting an email about it. |
|
| Author: | nursecosmo [ Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks Chester the photos and install instructions will be useful but what I'm really looking for are the step by step assembly instructions for putting the unit together. When I received the kit it had instructions like solder X diode into X hole etc. |
|
| Author: | ChesterCRD [ Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
UFO may be able to help you with that. See here: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... &start=585 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|