Hydraulic Jack wrote:
My turbo hose failed.....I ordered a set of Samco hoses.. I have been going back and forth in emails asking if they made silicone radiator and heater hoses.............They said they didnt but if there was interest they would.....Mark at Samcosport said they would need at least 15 orders before they would make them........Is anybody up for this? He is currently at the SEMA show in Vegas and asked if anyone had the part numbers for the OEM hoses....Maybe one of the more trusted/mod members would like to do this as I'm not a regular poster and maybe the trust isn't there.....HJ
About this time last year when we first started pushing for the Samco hoses they asked us if there was interest for them, at the time the general consensus was that there was not enough interest in the rad hoses.
_________________
http://www.Colorado4Wheel.com
"Its not about what you can
DO with your Jeep, its about where you can
GO with your Jeep."
Knowledgeable - But Caustic