| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Neato! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38478 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | nursecosmo [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Neato! |
Cool. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Tru ... 240%3A1308 |
|
| Author: | onthehunt [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sweet! That would rust in half here in two winters. I have heard reports of Scouts rusting on the showroom floor... |
|
| Author: | dgeist [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | If you're actually interested... |
That's about 5 miles from my house. I can do a drive-by / test drive if anyone's actually interested in bidding. I'll be happy to report back. Dan |
|
| Author: | chadhargis [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh man...that's sweet! My uncle had a scout when I was a kid. He used it to tow his fishing boat in the summer and go hunting in the winter. He had it for YEARS until it did something stupid off road and bent the axle somehow. He decided not to fix it as it was pretty old. No A/C in his truck either, with vinyl seats. I can remember sweating my butt off as a kid riding in that thing, but I'd love to have one now. Very found memories of going fishing with my uncle. |
|
| Author: | dgeist [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
chadhargis wrote: Oh man...that's sweet!
My uncle had a scout when I was a kid. He used it to tow his fishing boat in the summer and go hunting in the winter. He had it for YEARS until it did something stupid off road and bent the axle somehow. He decided not to fix it as it was pretty old. No A/C in his truck either, with vinyl seats. I can remember sweating my butt off as a kid riding in that thing, but I'd love to have one now. Very found memories of going fishing with my uncle. Heh.... it's only a 2 hour drive from you |
|
| Author: | chadhargis [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's not too far away....but sadly, I don't have the cash or the space for it. Doubt I could do much muddin' on my .28 acres of land. LOL! |
|
| Author: | Squeeto [ Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
But 999,999 miles and that is where the odometer stopped? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|