| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| OEM skid plates, CRD same as 3.7? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45263 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | roc [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | OEM skid plates, CRD same as 3.7? |
Looking at skid plates for my CRD and I'm wondering if the OEM plates for the 3.7 are the same as those for the CRD. Thank you |
|
| Author: | kjfishman [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yes they are, I think I ordered mine from Jparts.com. For my 2005 they used existing holes no drilling required. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
holes are the same - the 02-04 and the new replacement engine skids are thicker than my stock 05 skid was. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|