|
Does anyone also have an '05 or '06 KJ 3.7L with factory AC? Since I was having some AC issues I noticed what I think is an error in the '06KJFSM. One part of the '06KJFSM shows a AC High Pressure Switch and the wiring diagrams show a AC High Pressure Transducer. I asked one member to check his '05 and he also has three pins indicating the AC High Pressure item is a transducer. To nail the '06KJFSM error, could some one take a look at the AC High Pressure Transducer on their '05 or '06 KJ 3.7L and see if it has a round plug with three wires going in, if so we nailed the error.
_________________ 2006 Pearl Green CRD Magnaflow 2 1/2" Cat Back KJ Extra Leg Room Brackets, Carter Lift Pump, V6 Airbox, ORM Fuel cooler, Oil Separator, Progard 7 Gauges EGT Boost Trans Temp Oil Pres, Michelin LXT AT2 245 70 R16 7,000# Draw Tight hitch, PML EX Deep Trans Pan Centrifuge, SunCoast, Transgo, RAM TCM, InMotion Stage 2 Wife's 99 TDI VW Beetle
|