| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lift Pump dumb question http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56446 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | grsjax [ Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Lift Pump dumb question |
I finally rounded up all the bits and pieces to mount my FACET lift pump. Crawled under the CRD to start the project and found two lines running from the fuel tank. They look nearly identical expect that one is a larger diameter than the other. I am assuming that the larger one is the fuel feed line and the smaller one the return line. However thought that before I start cutting lines I should check to be sure I am right. Anyone have the answer? |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lift Pump dumb question |
Yup The larger one is the feed line. |
|
| Author: | dkenny [ Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lift Pump dumb question |
X2 on the sizes.. larger is the supply.. why not mount it in the engine compartment? unless you're changing the lines from the tanks you might still get vacuum leaks. so make the mounting easy. and easy to replace the pump. just a thought. -dkenny |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|