| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Torque Convertor Drain http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72718 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | autoxer [ Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Torque Convertor Drain |
I have a 2005 Liberty with the 3.7 engine and 42le auto. Anybody know if the Torque convertor has a drain plug on it? |
|
| Author: | Goglio704 [ Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Torque Convertor Drain |
I really, really doubt it. That hasn't been common practice in YEARS. I know the CRD torque converters don't. Can't say for sure on the gas engines, but I really don't think so. |
|
| Author: | autoxer [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Torque Convertor Drain |
That's what I think too. Just wanted to see if anyone knew. I'm looking at doing a COMPLETE atf change because of weird problems that could be fluid related. I haven't seen a drain plug on a TC for a looooonng time, but thought maybe I'd get lucky. |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Torque Convertor Drain |
Last torque converter drain plug I saw was on an old Mercedes. My stock CRD Converter did not have one and neither does my Suncoast. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|