I have a problem with my 05 CRD and I was wondering if I could get alittle help please. Every time I go over a bump, even a small one, I hear this "Clunk, Clunk, Clunk" (Clunking) type of noise coming from the rear end of my KJ. It kinda reminds me of the sound I used to hear when driving my old truck and I would go over a bump in the road and stuff in the bed would bounce around and make noise. I have an 05 CRD with approx. 16k miles on it. This sound was not always there. I noticed it over the winter sometime. Anyone that can offer any advice on this, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
_________________
2005 Unlimited (LJ) Rubicon w/ 5.5" of total lift
Flat Fenders made by
http://www.jpfaboffroad.com/
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759