LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

05 liberty CRD OD Shift Control
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78271
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tulmaster [ Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  05 liberty CRD OD Shift Control

Hi, I recently discovered that my OD button will only deactivate OD if the shift lever is in Park. Is this correct as I have never seen one that would not disengage OD on the fly. Thanks guys.

Author:  flash7210 [ Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 05 liberty CRD OD Shift Control

Thats very strange.
On my 05, I can turn OD on/off at any time while driving and do it often.
Maybe there is a problem with your switch or the wiring that goes through the shift lever?

Author:  Tulmaster [ Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 05 liberty CRD OD Shift Control

thanks will check into that

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/