LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Will SCANGAUGE read the MAF sensor?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78647
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SargeIndustries [ Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Will SCANGAUGE read the MAF sensor?

I was wanting to check the condition of my rocker arms and am wondering if my Scangauge will be able to read MAF sensor. I already know it reads the MAP but can't seem to find MAF. Anyone else have this problem?

Author:  Auberon [ Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Will SCANGAUGE read the MAF sensor?

I had / have a Scangauge II from the early days - I will not connect it to the KJ again.
I imagine it would only read what you want as an X gauge if it indeed will.
Good luck.

Author:  WWDiesel [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What software will read the MAF sensor?

Has anyone tried TouchScan or SoftScan or a similar software product that is used with a Laptop computer to read or monitor real time data PIDs including the MAF values?
Is the MPPS interface cable (dongle) between the OBDII port and the Laptop USB capable of reading all of the sensor data using one of these softwares or similar product? :?:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/