It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: So who else is daring
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 pm
Posts: 2590
Location: America
I guess I am not the only one, I was out bid. :ALONE:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231183764797?it ... 20&vxp=mtr

_________________
20 year owner of Libby CRD!
2006 LTD Bright Silver loaded with all the needed mods, CCV intact.
Equipped with HDS thermostat, plenty of heat, faster warm-ups, increased fuel mileage.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So who else is daring
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 386
I thought about it but didn't pull the trigger. I just bought 4 brand new ones for about $60 and figured I didn't need another set. My current ones are still good. I don't believe the guy selling them had any idea what he had and how much they were worth. Got them for $12.99 each plus shipping.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So who else is daring
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Boise, Idaho
I'd rather bring a generator in the back country for block heater, or plug in at house rather than chance those puppies, and I hate to leave anything in my rig to get stolen :banghead:

They are tempting though...

_________________
05 CRD: H.D.S2 stat,WW Ironrock trilink&LCA's, OX rear,ARB front, 4.10's, ARB bumper, Suncoast,OME 3.5, JBA UCA,rock rails, Moabs&265/75 Duratracs, GDE tunes ,FFD fan,ARP's, 2 micron fuel, new valves,sasquatch battery tray & grid heater, tensioner relocated
Mech fan, VH & AC delete


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So who else is daring
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:00 am
Posts: 378
Location: Sydney Australia
Guys don't feel too bad.
They did have 70000 m on them.
Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So who else is daring
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 pm
Posts: 2590
Location: America
Auberon wrote:
Guys don't feel too bad.
They did have 70000 m on them.
Cheers.


Yeah, but the value was not worth the cost of new.

_________________
20 year owner of Libby CRD!
2006 LTD Bright Silver loaded with all the needed mods, CCV intact.
Equipped with HDS thermostat, plenty of heat, faster warm-ups, increased fuel mileage.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So who else is daring
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:42 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am
Posts: 871
Location: Tiverton, RI
After seeing my head and pistons dinged up, and replacing a dinged up turbo, I will not DARE to get those.

_________________
2006 Sport, GDE FT Eco Tune, Custom Trans Tune
2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn EcoDiesel, GDE Hot Tune


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com