| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| So who else is daring http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78707 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | flman [ Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | So who else is daring |
I guess I am not the only one, I was out bid. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231183764797?it ... 20&vxp=mtr |
|
| Author: | joelukex4 [ Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: So who else is daring |
I thought about it but didn't pull the trigger. I just bought 4 brand new ones for about $60 and figured I didn't need another set. My current ones are still good. I don't believe the guy selling them had any idea what he had and how much they were worth. Got them for $12.99 each plus shipping. |
|
| Author: | Mountainman [ Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: So who else is daring |
I'd rather bring a generator in the back country for block heater, or plug in at house rather than chance those puppies, and I hate to leave anything in my rig to get stolen They are tempting though... |
|
| Author: | Auberon [ Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: So who else is daring |
Guys don't feel too bad. They did have 70000 m on them. Cheers. |
|
| Author: | flman [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: So who else is daring |
Auberon wrote: Guys don't feel too bad. They did have 70000 m on them. Cheers. Yeah, but the value was not worth the cost of new. |
|
| Author: | ChooChooman74 [ Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: So who else is daring |
After seeing my head and pistons dinged up, and replacing a dinged up turbo, I will not DARE to get those. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|