LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81222
Page 1 of 1

Author:  herdsman123 [ Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 am ]
Post subject:  Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri

Hey guys I am looking for a trusted Jeep liberty CRD mechanic in Missouri. I looked on other page and dident see anyone in Missouri unless I missed it. I am looking for someone that has done Timing belts, Water pumps, Egr delete and Etc before. I have talked to diesel shops and Dodge dealerships they say they can do it but seem to have no clue about crds when you question them about the cams not being keyed and if they have the tools to do the job. If anyone knows of anyone please let me no Thanks.

Author:  thermorex [ Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri

herdsman123 wrote:
Hey guys I am looking for a trusted Jeep liberty CRD mechanic in Missouri. I looked on other page and dident see anyone in Missouri unless I missed it. I am looking for someone that has done Timing belts, Water pumps, Egr delete and Etc before. I have talked to diesel shops and Dodge dealerships they say they can do it but seem to have no clue about crds when you question them about the cams not being keyed and if they have the tools to do the job. If anyone knows of anyone please let me no Thanks.


Talk to Geordi, our family crd doctor, if it's not super urgent, he may be able to stop by. Rather than taking your jeep to somebody that has no idea about it, wait for somebody that knows the vehicle very well.

Author:  Drewd [ Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri

Hi,
If you buy the timing belt kit listed on the forum, I will do your TB, waterpump (a pain), and all pullies/accessor in exchange for the tools) but I live in Colorado. I've done 3 TB belt jobs but borrowed the tools from a forum member.

If you decide you want a CO vacation, give me a holler. Our home has plenty of room for guests so no need to worry about hotels and stuff while we work on your TB. BTW, I'd offer the seller of the TB tools 450-500 max.

Drew

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/