LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Opinion on possibly a new CRD
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81471
Page 1 of 1

Author:  lacrosseman2010 [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Opinion on possibly a new CRD

Im looking to add another CRD to the fleet.

Its an 06 Limited white 153k No Rust or body damage

Brand new engine with warranty remaining
Eco tune
Samco Hoses
Eurospec torque converter
Updated fuel head

He's asking $10,500 however he is flexible on the price

Good Deal? If not what would be?

Author:  Mountainman [ Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Opinion on possibly a new CRD

Tough to beat that. I'm in mine 10k, with 180k miles, and no warranty. Just add some ARP's during the next timing belt change ($360, if warranty is over with), and you should have yourself an excellent rig. :2cents:

Author:  dirtmover [ Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Opinion on possibly a new CRD

Yeah, sounds like a fair price for a vehicle that appears to be in decent shape. If it's got a new engine it sounds like it might have been that PITA vehicle that the seller has lost faith in and would just be glad to see the back of before it breaks again and and costs him another few $K to fix. I'd start by offering him $8.5K-$9K and take it from there.

Author:  flman [ Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Opinion on possibly a new CRD

dirtmover wrote:
Yeah, sounds like a fair price for a vehicle that appears to be in decent shape. If it's got a new engine it sounds like it might have been that PITA vehicle that the seller has lost faith in and would just be glad to see the back of before it breaks again and and costs him another few $K to fix. I'd start by offering him $8.5K-$9K and take it from there.


X2, I would state with the 8 number as well, but once the seller knows you want it, it gets tough to negotiate.

Author:  OneCheekRider [ Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Opinion on possibly a new CRD

I will be listing mine soon for a similar price. Needs NOTHING, some specs in my signature, 105k miles. I have documentation/receipts from everything since new. I can deliver just about anywhere. Look for a PM from me or feel free to hit me up if interested.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/