I think transmission refill takes about 8qt of atf+4, but make sure you measure on the dipstick, about 1/4 inch over max, 545rfe likes a bit more oil and more importantly, the dipstick goes too deep in the pan, showing more fluid level. Not sure about transfer case, I think it's about 2qt. Safest is to go get a case of 12 atf+4 quarts, you may need it later or on next service. Diff oil, I recommend Lucas non synthetic 85w140, as its one of the best there is, all serious off-roaders use this and not the synthetic one, plus, it won't leak from the diff with wear and tear in the seals. It's way under 10 bucks/qt from advance auto.

Not sure how many quarts you need for the rear diff, I remember adding around 2, but not sure. Front I believe it's about 1.5-ish, but don't quote me on that. Anyways, Diffs and transfer case have all an overfill so you can't put too much since it gets on the ground.