| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=84157 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | xman777 [ Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
Anybody have any real world experience with this bit of kit installed, ie... gas mileage, sound, etc...? I am heavily considering it and would like some input. Many thanks in advance. |
|
| Author: | funnyman06 [ Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
is this the MBRP one? I have that one installed and it looks good, but honestly i cant tell any sound difference or power difference. Ill try and take a video today of it on my gopro and share it. |
|
| Author: | funnyman06 [ Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
Video uploaded https://youtu.be/lZ-tYFav3Hc Anyone know how to embed the video in the chat? |
|
| Author: | xman777 [ Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
Thank you for that posting! I really appreciate the time you took to publish the video just so I could have a listen. |
|
| Author: | funnyman06 [ Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
No problem, one of my biggest frustrations when looking at exhaust for the jeep was the lack of videos I could listen to. Im going to upload some photos as well. It should help people decide what they want. On a second note, if anyone has removed their cat I'd love to hear what it did for the exhaust sound. I have a feeling that is what makes these so quiet. |
|
| Author: | WWDiesel [ Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
On my Jeep CRD, I removed the CAT and choke point in front of it and replaced both with a larger section of straight aluminized pipe and replaced the stock muffler with a Flowmaster. Jeep has a nice mellow tone and gets a little louder when you get on it hard. Noise is not bothersome at all in the vehicle and can hardly be heard with the windows rolled up and music playing!!!! I am a firm believer that the open free flowing exhaust system helps in engine performance by lower EGT leaving the cylinders, faster turbo spool up time, and better fuel economy... I was able to confirm the EGT lowering due to adding a 5 inch turbo back exhaust system on my Dodge Cummins when I modified it several years ago since it has full gauges.... The quicker turbo spool up time and better fuel milage also improved... |
|
| Author: | funnyman06 [ Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sasquatch Stainless CRD Exhaust |
Updated with Photos: ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|