LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New to the Forum
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85308
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JD.Murray [ Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  New to the Forum

So I've been looking at getting a KK for awhile now......just yesterday finally got a 2011 Limited in Deep Cherry Red :BANANA: :BANANA:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here, I've been reading a lot lately as a guest and everybody seems really nice. Also, I wanted to officially write down my (hopeful) mods list so I have a reference point and to get any tips/advice from veterans in the KK community.
Plastidip Wheels/Badges/Grille
2 Inch Wheel Spacers (any good brands for under $125 or $150?)
Falken Wildpeak A/T3W in 245/65/R17 (Note: if anyone could confirm fitment of these with the wheel spacers, or if a bigger size would fit that would be awesome. Also, anyone have personal experience with this tire? They have a 55k mile warranty but I haven't read many reviews....)
Add Roof Rack Crossbars
Mount a light bar up top on the cargo box (I'll make a thread with pics and everything when I do this)

Maybe down the road I'll go for a lift from OME but it's still a daily and I'd like to keep as good of MPG as possible lol.

Finally, if anyone has found a good way to mount a light bar on the stock front bumper relatively easily, It'd be great if you could let me know or link to the thread......I'd love to be able to do as little wiring as possible and tapping the bar into the high beams up front seems like a really good idea so I wouldn't have to run a switch to the cab (is that possible?).

Thanks a ton! Hope to be posting more often and get more involved.
Have a good day,
JD
[url]file:///Users/18murrayja/Desktop/JEEP.pdf[/url]

Author:  GordnadoCRD [ Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New to the Forum

Congratulations on your acquisition, and welcome to Lost. I am a new member myself, and have really nothing to offer regarding KK knowledge or advice, but I'm sure that in here, you will find answers to questions you didn't even know you had, as well as those that you do.

Author:  APC9199 [ Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New to the Forum

Welcome to the forums!

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but there is a KK section of the forum a little above this section that would be more specific to your vehicle. This forum is for the Liberty CRD (diesel) lineup and probably has far fewer people who are familiar with the KK's. KK specific questions should probably go there, but we always enjoy meeting new members! Have fun with the new ride!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/