LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

DIY EGR/FCV ECU Flash
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85535
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Ludi Neethling [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  DIY EGR/FCV ECU Flash

Good day,

I am from South Africa and own a 2005 KJ CRD 2.8 with 6 speed manual gear box. I plan to block off the EGR and then use one of the EGR/FCV DIY ECU flashes on this forum. I assume all the 2.8 CRD's referred to in the previous posts are automatic. Can I do this reflash safely on my manual KJ and if so which one would be relevant?

Author:  wilco549 [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DIY EGR/FCV ECU Flash

Great question! I'm sure it's being done with the manual box but the definitive answer would come from YETI or SQUEETO over in the DIY flash section of the tech forum: viewtopic.php?f=98&t=78418

I strongly advise reading at least the first few pages of the thread before attempting the flash.

BTW, Once you flash, you'll never go back. :BANANA:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/