It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:39 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 am
Posts: 5
Location: NC
Does anyone know of a qualified Liberty CRD 2.8L diesel mechanic in NC, preferably around central, NC. Closest to Sanford, NC the better. I tried two dealers with no luck. All they want to talk about is new engine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Posts: 834
Location: Milford, IL
Pm sent. I'll will actually be in Clayton I think on Sunday. I could swing by and take a look if you want.

_________________
2005 Crd Silver Limited- arps, rockers, 7v etechno's, egr deleted, v6 airbox, metal cac's. Yeti's stage 2 tune. Euro TC, Ram tcm, pml transmission pan, facet lift pump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:40 pm
Posts: 23
I have an '06 Jeep CRD. What is the advantage of a V6 airbox? It looks like I get enough air thru the grill and a v6 airbox is located between the hood and the grill. Can anyone answer my question?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Posts: 834
Location: Milford, IL
kk3dln wrote:
I have an '06 Jeep CRD. What is the advantage of a V6 airbox? It looks like I get enough air thru the grill and a v6 airbox is located between the hood and the grill. Can anyone answer my question?



It helps keep dirt and leaves and water out of the box

_________________
2005 Crd Silver Limited- arps, rockers, 7v etechno's, egr deleted, v6 airbox, metal cac's. Yeti's stage 2 tune. Euro TC, Ram tcm, pml transmission pan, facet lift pump


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com