| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85540 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | lightman45 [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina? |
Does anyone know of a qualified Liberty CRD 2.8L diesel mechanic in NC, preferably around central, NC. Closest to Sanford, NC the better. I tried two dealers with no luck. All they want to talk about is new engine. |
|
| Author: | jws84_02 [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina? |
Pm sent. I'll will actually be in Clayton I think on Sunday. I could swing by and take a look if you want. |
|
| Author: | kk3dln [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina? |
I have an '06 Jeep CRD. What is the advantage of a V6 airbox? It looks like I get enough air thru the grill and a v6 airbox is located between the hood and the grill. Can anyone answer my question? |
|
| Author: | jws84_02 [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Qualified Liberty CRD mechanic in North Carolina? |
kk3dln wrote: I have an '06 Jeep CRD. What is the advantage of a V6 airbox? It looks like I get enough air thru the grill and a v6 airbox is located between the hood and the grill. Can anyone answer my question? It helps keep dirt and leaves and water out of the box |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|