LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Drivers side high beam out
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=85545
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CRD-DAN [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Drivers side high beam out

So I've checked everything and narrowed my drivers side high beam outage to the power wire. I have 12v backprobed when no build is in. Put a bulb in and it goes to zero. I need to probe the power wire back but could use a full wiring schematic. Does anyone have one ?

Author:  WWDiesel [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Drivers side high beam out

CRD-DAN wrote:
So I've checked everything and narrowed my drivers side high beam outage to the power wire. I have 12v backprobed when no build is in. Put a bulb in and it goes to zero. I need to probe the power wire back but could use a full wiring schematic. Does anyone have one ?


Index of /manuals/Jeep/KJ
You can download them here:>http://colorado4wheel.com/manuals/Jeep/KJ/
Look at section 8W for wiring diagrams! :wink:

Author:  CRD-DAN [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Drivers side high beam out

Image

The problem was in the connector in the photo. No damaged wiring at all, even though it was plugged all the way in when I squeezed it together the headlights worked like normal.

Author:  WWDiesel [ Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Drivers side high beam out

CRD-DAN wrote:
Image

The problem was in the connector in the photo. No damaged wiring at all, even though it was plugged all the way in when I squeezed it together the headlights worked like normal.

Great! :idea: I would take the connector apart and clean all the contact surfaces good with some contact cleaner and then put some dielectric grease on the contacts and put it all back together....to prevent future problems :wink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/