LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Crd Napa cv axle
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92026
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mr.jerryfluffy [ Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Crd Napa cv axle

I believe I broke my gsp cvs I put on in March. I’m leaving for school on the 12th so I’m not gonna bother with Rock auto warranty. Sorry for asking a question thats been answered a lot already but can anyone confirm that in 2021 the nappa NCV 948053 is for the front right to the CRD? The compressed length is advertised at 22.83. The part numbers seemed to change from NMD to NCV.

Author:  mr.jerryfluffy [ Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crd Napa cv axle

Its either that or NCV 940084 not sure

Author:  WWDiesel [ Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Crd Napa cv axle

Had this on file for NAPA front axles:
NAPA Axles (reman)
Left - NMD958483 CV Driveshaft Compressed Length 23 3/4 in.
Right - NMD958484 CV Driveshaft Compressed Length 25 1/16 in

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/