| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Site Down http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93183 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | flman [ Thu Sep 24, 2026 5:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Site Down |
What happened, I thought it was gone for good? |
|
| Author: | WWDiesel [ Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Site Down |
There were some coding issues; hopefully they got it all fixed. The owner does need some donations to keep the site going. |
|
| Author: | flman [ Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Site Down |
WWDiesel wrote: There were some coding issues; hopefully they got it all fixed. The owner does need some donations to keep the site going. How much does she need, considering we are the only 2 active members in this section? |
|
| Author: | WWDiesel [ Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Site Down |
Not sure, but I think she had to pay out over $600 to keep the site going. You can PM or email Heather for more information. This is the link to the donation post: DONATIONS for LOSTJEEPS.com https://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ ... 74&t=92634 |
|
| Author: | flman [ Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Site Down |
I just bought a lifetime membership recently. I take it she can't get enough advertisers? Did she ever consider changing the forum software to Xenforo? This software is as old as the site. Not that I am sure that it would change the audience? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|