| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| CRDiesel Decals are now in stock... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9817 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | oldnavy [ Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | CRDiesel Decals are now in stock... |
The other half said to order another one for other side window so check is in the mail for $3 shipmate. |
|
| Author: | Cowcatcher [ Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | oldnavy [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
DarbyWalters wrote: I think he should have one with a pic of his Magnum on the back
|
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Let 'em know you burn diesel... |
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Still have about 15 decals in stock |
|
| Author: | Goglio704 [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Repost the payment info and you'll have one fewer. |
|
| Author: | bigcanoe [ Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Agree, ready to buy one. |
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry...lol PayPal $3 each or 2 for $5.00 to sevenwallyseven@aol.com or mail money order to: Wally Darbyshir c/o Monopoly Movers, Inc 11031 Wye Drive Suite #104 San Antonio, Texas 78217 |
|
| Author: | Saber [ Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
DarbyWalters wrote: Sorry...lol
PayPal $3 each or 2 for $5.00 to sevenwallyseven@aol.com or mail money order to: Wally Darbyshir c/o Monopoly Movers, Inc 11031 Wye Drive Suite #104 San Antonio, Texas 78217 Just sent $5 for 2 via paypal |
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
All orders are on the way |
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I sent out the WRONG decals to some of you...SORRY. Send them back and I will send you the correct ones. I apologize... |
|
| Author: | Saber [ Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
DarbyWalters wrote: I sent out the WRONG decals to some of you...SORRY. Send them back and I will send you the correct ones. I apologize...
yep got the wrong ones today. Dropping them in the mail tonight |
|
| Author: | bigcanoe [ Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
How about letting us keep the wrong ones, and sending us the right ones at a discount If not, I will mail it back to you tomorrow! |
|
| Author: | DarbyWalters [ Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
If you want to keep the ones you got at a discount then just mail $1 back with a self-addressed envelope and I will send you the correct ones. Thanx |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|