It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:06 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:11 pm
Posts: 843
Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois
i want to remove my fuel door aswell. i love the look on the wranglers. do you have any issues with rain build up?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
i was gunna say it your fuel door gone? so someone answered that now!
i might try that too when i get off of school!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:03 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:11 am
Posts: 824
Location: Castle Rock, Colorado
Ah that's a funny story...it froze in place last winter, I couldn't even open the fuel door. Needless to say I was amazed, but I needed gas so I ripped the door off. I got a locking gas cap right after. I have no problem with rain, but if I hit mud it can build up on top of the cap. I always wash the KJ right after mud nowadays just because it's so bad for the undercarriage. I bet it wouldn't be good to leave the cap and that area covered in the muck for long.

_________________
2003 Limited, Silver - L.O.S.T. # 068957 Rockies
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2127390/14
2006 Kawasaki KLR650


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com