LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

'02 4x4 Limited
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11216
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SmedRock [ Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  '02 4x4 Limited

Just bought it last month. wondering where to start. Woul dlike to get her dirty on occasion, and some basics mods are in order. Ideas?

http://www.smedfx.com/images/myjeep.jpg

Image

Almost oo purty to get muddy eh?

Smed

Author:  Big D [ Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

The pre lowered Libby's look so good stock. I mean for those that want to stay stock, it's quite a capable 4X4.

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice Rig, diggin the clean shine of the Patriot Blue (I think that is what color it is)...hit up 4WDParakeet...he is in the KC area too and always looking for local KJers on here....welcome to lost Smed

Author:  Waldn [ Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:59 am ]
Post subject: 

If you want to get it dirty on occasion, then for mods I would recomend starting with tow hooks and all four skid plates as must have mods.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Patriot Blue looks Great dirty! :wink:

Author:  4wdParakeet [ Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Holy crap there is someone else in KC with a KJ that want's too wheel. Where in KC are you? I will let you know the next time we go wheeling.
Welcome to lost btw.


Parakeet

Author:  SmedRock [ Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  HI!

Hello, and thanks for the replies!

Par: I live in Lenxa. Nice pics!

Skid plates and tow hooks are a manadtory, I hve to agree with that, especially after seeing some of the picks from national gatherings on the Midwest LOST page. No snatching by the axel for this libby. Once I make sure my ball joints are good, I am gonna make sure the tow hooks and skid plates are added. The the rock guards. Eventually I will probably lift it, the '02 were not the group that was dropped 2 inches if I remeber correctly. I think that happed in '04?

Author:  KW AV8R [ Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

IIRC, the pre-lowered KJs were .75" taller than the rest of us and the change happened in March '02.

Author:  4wdParakeet [ Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lenexa huh that's where I'm located PM me sometime.


Parakeet

Author:  SmedRock [ Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Will do

Will do. Been building a X-Mas list.

:D

Author:  Buzzer [ Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

if you plan on playing in mud/water.... best get your breather tube extended! adds up quick if you get water in your difs..

this is what it could look like, with no mods,just tires and a little natural color....lol

Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  SmedRock [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

NIIIIICE! You can never have too much mud. Love the pics.

Author:  Talon 1 [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

My apologies for going OT of OP, but Buzzer, I better see those pics in next years RotM "Mud" theme contest...NICE! :P

Author:  Buzzer [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

u will... but just had a baby so i've been off here for bit!

Author:  recon [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Skids and hooks

Skids and Hooks...Skids and Hooks...Skids and Hooks. Save Cash SAve Cash... Frakenlift...tires...ARB front end...ARB Locker....

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/