| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| finally pics http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11508 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JsCRD KJ [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | finally pics |
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2433472/1 nothin great but you get the idea |
|
| Author: | meduncan [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
lol, your KJ makes the 4runner look like a matchbox. Hey, how in the world did you get such good gas mileage? At best I'm getting around 20 or 21 on the highway. |
|
| Author: | Noscapegoat [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
How do you like the tires? that the same tire and size i have been considering. |
|
| Author: | Jeger [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Three little letters will explain the mileage.....CRD |
|
| Author: | JsCRD KJ [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good Call Jeger...it's the diesel, it is amazing. Yeah I agree my lib makes that 4runner look pathetis which makes me feel really nice becuase I considered a new 4runner. I love the tires...but do not get that size!!! go with 245 70 or 75...the 85 is just too tall and rubs sooooooo bad in reverse...I even did some trimming and it still rubs....however with the ARB you may be just fine...I need to get on of those. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My 3.7 averaged 23mpg on the 2 hour trip to my dorm this week with some hills. I had it loaded with some crap too.
Even passed some people hitting alittle over 5k rpms. Edit: Didnt mean to bust your bubble JsCRD. SWEET JEEP!! |
|
| Author: | kickit_in4wheel [ Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Whoa man, those tires look killer! Do they only rub in the front, or do they rub in the rear too? Hey jeepjeepster: I just moved into my apartment at school, this is everything but the TV, Computer, desk, and bed. I think I might have ya beat. Rear visibility, what's that?
|
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
You probably went over weight allowance with the single sandal in the rear there. The Coca Cola probably ate up a lot of space also..... |
|
| Author: | JsCRD KJ [ Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
they only rub in the front and in reverse...but it is horrid in reverse! Wait til I get my pics up in a few days...my jeep is STUFFED to the top plus skis on top and bike on the back. |
|
| Author: | JsCRD KJ [ Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
or I could show you tonight, pics arent that great but here we go...
|
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ah yes, barstools. A college necessity. |
|
| Author: | spoonyG [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Quote: I love the tires...but do not get that size!!! go with 245 70 or 75...the 85 is just too tall and rubs sooooooo bad in reverse...I even did some trimming and it still rubs....however with the ARB you may be just fine...I need to get on of those.
Quick note that the 245/75/16 will rub in a reverse turn as well. Even with trimming and pounding over the pinch weld. The only way to take care of the rub is to not reverse turn as far on the 05-06 or mount a different front bumper like the soon to come Rock Lizard or ARB. |
|
| Author: | 7873libertee [ Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Have you gotten the ARB bumper yet? ARB's website looks to have the Liberty bumper pictured. That's on my wishlist. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|