LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Pictures of my KJ
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11589
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jeepkj02 [ Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Pictures of my KJ

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/jeepkj02/000_0001_jpeg.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/jeepkj02/000_0003_jpeg.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/jeepkj02/000_0002_jpeg.jpg

Author:  NU ARTY BOY [ Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

I love those black steelies with the Destination AT wrappers. Almost never have to use 4WD in the snow with those. Nice KJ.

Author:  DWDs_KJ [ Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  KJ Gettin R done in Alaska

Image[/img][/url]
My Kj crushing honda ............................. stalk suspension :D

Author:  nolakj [ Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Agreed. 02', the steelies look awesome.

DWD...That's freakin sweet!! Smash that econo-box out of pure spite for the great mileage it once got.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pictures of my KJ

jeepkj02 wrote:


Looking good!

Author:  Jeger [ Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gotta love the black wheels!! NICE 8) Makes me want to ditch the stock alum, for something like that. Maybe I can have them black anodized/powdercoated :twisted:

Author:  Video Guy [ Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ Gettin R done in Alaska

DWDs_KJ wrote:
Image[/img][/url]
My Kj crushing honda ............................. stalk suspension :D

Does Boulder Bars even make car rails? :lol:

Take care up there with that melting permafrost.

Author:  jeepkj02 [ Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for all the comments. :) Got it a little muddy the other day, found a little mud hole and ran through it. I'll try to post some pics.

Author:  jeepmed [ Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:06 am ]
Post subject: 

I like the black wheels also. Nice Jeep.

Author:  Renegade363 [ Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

NU ARTY BOY wrote:
I love those black steelies with the Destination AT wrappers. Almost never have to use 4WD in the snow with those. Nice KJ.


Yes those tires do look good on that Jeep

Author:  mikekj_cda [ Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeger wrote:
Gotta love the black wheels!! NICE 8) Makes me want to ditch the stock alum, for something like that. Maybe I can have them black anodized/powdercoated :twisted:


is this possible? I have been thinking about it for sometime w/ the same rims, uummhhh :idea: Guess I could inquire at a paint or body shop but the price to buy new rims would be cheaper, at least I assume so.

Slick pics guys, I had an '88 Accorrd that I should have done that too! :D

Author:  jeepkj02 [ Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

mikekj_cda wrote:
Jeger wrote:
Gotta love the black wheels!! NICE 8) Makes me want to ditch the stock alum, for something like that. Maybe I can have them black anodized/powdercoated :twisted:


is this possible? I have been thinking about it for sometime w/ the same rims, uummhhh :idea: Guess I could inquire at a paint or body shop but the price to buy new rims would be cheaper, at least I assume so.

Slick pics guys, I had an '88 Accorrd that I should have done that too! :D


Thanks for the comments. The reason I picked these black steel wheels is because I think I goes well with that dark (shale) green color. If you are thinking of powdercoating your wheels, it is not cheap. I only paid about $50 for a brand new wheel.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/