LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Camp NL slideshow
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11629
Page 1 of 1

Author:  zeero [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Camp NL slideshow

The past weekend of August 2006, the KJ Expeditionary Group visited Minden Ontario for a three day off highway touring and training run.

The following slideshow shows Anson Mountain trail, Picard Lake trail, and Weakest Link trail.

The KJXG Overland team and its friends, old and new, had a great time.

Enjoy the slideshow and the ambient music. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3OsX8hh-0

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

AWESOME! 1st - love the music. Who is the artist? I love New Age/World music. 2nd - looks like a great group of off-roaders. 3rd - Beautiful countryside.

Author:  snowsport [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

What a great trail, even an inuksuk! I also like the music...Great presentation!

Author:  zeero [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks alot guys....took a little work to get it done I appreciate the good words! :)

The people were awesome.....the guides were fantastic, great spotters to.

All around a good weekend!

The music is by: Jason Edward Dudley, the song "Ascension" :wink:

Author:  recon [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Awesome With a funny ending

What a great trip....The camera never quite captures the dificulty of the terrain. I think Ontario looks like loads of fun, reminds me of Seattle. Nice job hanging with some built vehicles.

Author:  zeero [ Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Terrain was mostly rocks, rocks and more rocks....very little mud...and some technical climbs and crawls.

Author:  desertkj [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Great slideshow. Looks like a lot of fun. The music got better, but I have to admit, the beginning sounds like the beginning scenes of "Blackhawk Down"

*Edit: I actually just embedded it into my myspace page. I thought it was an absolutely awesome example to show the people I know how exactly the KJ is being used and what I'm setting mine up for.

Author:  zeero [ Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Awesome! I'm glad you found it useful in that way....have you seen my other KJ Expeditionary videos on you-tube? They would be good for that to...especially the one from Raglan Ontario.....

You're right about Blackhawk Down to...hahaha!! Never even occured to me! :lol:

Author:  zeero [ Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/