LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Taking out the trash
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11669
Page 1 of 1

Author:  m0th [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:48 am ]
Post subject:  Taking out the trash

A few pics from last weekend, removing a dumped trailer from the last open Jeep trail in the Ghost/Waiporous area near Calgary:

http://www.moondark.net/jeep/cleanup0806.htm

Author:  raceinfan [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:45 am ]
Post subject: 

AWESOME :D

Author:  PitViper [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:00 am ]
Post subject: 

very nice!

Author:  zeero [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:53 am ]
Post subject: 

Great pics man....I hope to move out that way someday :wink:

Author:  shadow [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:12 am ]
Post subject: 

Awesome pics...

Sucks that you have to clean up someone else's mess but nice to see the Jeep/Offroad community doing what it takes to keep the trails open!

Cheers to you guys!

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hmmmmm 3 Wranglers stuck, 1 KJ keeps on truckin' :twisted:

Way to show them a KJ can do things others can not do. ROCK ON!

Now, why did the KJ have to take the trash out? The ZJ IS bigger and has more cargo space. :lol:

Author:  m0th [ Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

2 of those Wranglers were in holes that the KJ didn't venture into though. :)

The ZJ had kids in it. I could put the seats down in the KJ. The original plan was to break it down into tiny pieces and spread it out among all the vehicles, but when the sawzall batteries all died and we resorted to hacksaws I volunteered the KJ to take the bulk.

Author:  NU ARTY BOY [ Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:50 am ]
Post subject: 

That must be God's country out there...I'd like to visit the Rockies one of these days. Nice write-up!

Author:  Bullet [ Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great pics!! Good job cleaning up the area too....keeps our trails open.

Author:  JsCRD KJ [ Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:57 am ]
Post subject: 

WOW...tight pictures. I do like the fact they got stuck (Wranglers) and you rolled through (KJ).

Author:  JJsTJ [ Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Beautiful pics. Love seeing trash being removed from nice wheeling spots.
Kudos. :wink:

Author:  FreedomKJ [ Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Great pics and good job cleaning up!

m0th wrote:
The original plan was to break it down into tiny pieces and spread it out among all the vehicles, but when the sawzall batteries all died and we resorted to hacksaws I volunteered the KJ to take the bulk.


You just need an inverter! I've run drills and sawzalls off of my 750W before with no problems.

Author:  dog_party [ Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice picts and commentary. I felt like I knew half of the people there by the time I was done looking. Good job cleaning up the trail junk! Nice use of the KJ!

Author:  nolakj [ Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

That pic of the view from Margaret Lake mkes me want to quit my job, move to Canada and build a cabin.

Author:  m0th [ Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

I did. :D

OK, I moved into a house, not built a cabin. But I did the rest. :)

Author:  Renegade363 [ Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks like a great place to off road

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/