| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| My Jeep got dirty... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12248 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kjoy [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | My Jeep got dirty... |
Well, I wish I had some action shots but it was kindof a spur of the moment thing that I couldnt pas up so... The thing is it rained really hard and I know this guy about a mile out of town who has a dirt track to race his rally car. well, we decided to go try the KJ out and it did awesome. It was the priceless, the guy watched us go around the track then when we stopped to talk to him he asked "What is that thing called? I dont know if my tractor would go through that mud." lmao. Heres the pics, they dont really do the whole thing justice, but you get the idea.
|
|
| Author: | 2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice job there Kjoy....noticed you have deer whistles on the front end...have you actually seen a deer run away from the road when you drive up on them??? |
|
| Author: | kolesy [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
HELL YEAH!!!!! NIce job man! |
|
| Author: | desertkj [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Very nice. Sounds like you have a great story to share now too. It's gonna be hard washing that mud off, its like destroying a piece of art. |
|
| Author: | kolesy [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh fuzzy dice are |
|
| Author: | Renegade363 [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The only good Jeep is a dirty Jeep |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks like the drivers side fender isnt to happy with you. I cannot even tell what that last pic is. |
|
| Author: | Kjoy [ Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeepjeepster wrote: Looks like the drivers side fender isnt to happy with you. I cannot even tell what that last pic is.
Yeah, the fender got knocked off a bit when I plowed through a snow bank last winter. The video is actually on google video if you type in Jeep Liberty. As for they guy, no he doesnt get out very much, in fact he lives out in the country and I dont think he ever gets out really. Plus, I am thinking he was slightly inebriated. It took probably a total of four hours to clean it all including the undercarriage. As for the deer whistles, Ive never had a close encounter with them on so I couldnt tell you. |
|
| Author: | corwyyn [ Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeepjeepster wrote: Looks like the drivers side fender isnt to happy with you. I cannot even tell what that last pic is.
Only thing I can think of for that last picture is that it's of the undercarriage with a bunch of mud on the driveshaft and stuff but ??? |
|
| Author: | Kjoy [ Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yep, It's a picture of the mud on the undercarriage. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
corwyyn wrote: Jeepjeepster wrote: Looks like the drivers side fender isnt to happy with you. I cannot even tell what that last pic is. Only thing I can think of for that last picture is that it's of the undercarriage with a bunch of mud on the driveshaft and stuff but ??? Looks like its a pic from the front and thats the sway bar that we can see. Hard to tell though. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|