LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

My 07 Latitude
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14913
Page 1 of 1

Author:  07Latitude [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  My 07 Latitude

Here are links to pictures of my 07 Latitude. Sorry for the quality...best my digital camera could take the night I got her home.
(I would hotlink the pictures but I am unsure if their server allows it). Better pics to come soon...

http://photos-586.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 6_2797.jpg
http://photos-591.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 91_655.jpg
http://photos-590.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 90_306.jpg
http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v55/106/1 ... 2_4462.jpg

Author:  mlr [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

I like the silver painted grill. Thanks for sharing the pics I was wondering when we'd start seeing some 07's.

Author:  07Latitude [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

mlr wrote:
I like the silver painted grill. Thanks for sharing the pics I was wondering when we'd start seeing some 07's.


Thanks for the compliment!

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks good! I cannot tell, but it looks like the rims are different than the usual libby? Grill does look great from what I can tell! Like the "Jeep" in the fronts seats also!!

Author:  07Latitude [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeepjeepster wrote:
Looks good! I cannot tell, but it looks like the rims are different than the usual libby? Grill does look great from what I can tell! Like the "Jeep" in the fronts seats also!!


Yep. latitude-specific wheels too.
Here's a rundown:

    Body-matched fenders & fascias
    Bright silver painted grille
    Jeep-embroidered seatbacks
    Jeep spare tire cover
    Latitude-specific wheels
    Tinted glass
    Fog lights
    Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/cruise
    6-cd changer in-dash w/steering wheel controls
    Infinity sound system
    Silver patterned dash & shifter trim bezels unique to Latitude


*edit: All the above are standard with the Latitude package.

Thanks for the compliments guys. They're truly appreciated!

Author:  Gringo Loco [ Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

The wheels are rennie wheels. Looks good, wait until the jeep bug really bites.

Author:  07Latitude [ Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Gringo Loco wrote:
The wheels are rennie wheels. Looks good, wait until the jeep bug really bites.


Ah.....makes sense as the Latitude is the Renegade's replacement for 07.

Author:  dog_party [ Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:36 am ]
Post subject: 

Lookin' good Latitude! Thanks for sharing! When you get time, give us close-ups of the rims, the seat back, and the badge on the driver's door.

That's a beautiful color too. Same color as my brother's 05 CRD.

Author:  07Latitude [ Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

dog_party wrote:
Lookin' good Latitude! Thanks for sharing! When you get time, give us close-ups of the rims, the seat back, and the badge on the driver's door.

That's a beautiful color too. Same color as my brother's 05 CRD.


Will definitely do so ASAP, including a pic of the dash and shifter trim as well.

Author:  kjfishman [ Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Silver grill

mlr wrote:
I like the silver painted grill. Thanks for sharing the pics I was wondering when we'd start seeing some 07's.


Has me thinking, my buddy has a Silver 05 and I have a Patriot Blue 05 so we could trade grills.

Author:  07Latitude [ Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Silver grill

kjfishman wrote:
mlr wrote:
I like the silver painted grill. Thanks for sharing the pics I was wondering when we'd start seeing some 07's.


Has me thinking, my buddy has a Silver 05 and I have a Patriot Blue 05 so we could trade grills.



:evil: Hey, no copying my Latitude







:lol: lol j/k.

Author:  snowsport [ Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Silver grill

07Latitude wrote:
kjfishman wrote:
mlr wrote:
I like the silver painted grill. Thanks for sharing the pics I was wondering when we'd start seeing some 07's.


Has me thinking, my buddy has a Silver 05 and I have a Patriot Blue 05 so we could trade grills.



:evil: Hey, no copying my Latitude

aww, c'mon, give 'em a little....latitude. :lol:







:lol: lol j/k.

Author:  jcphoto20 [ Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

o man i cant stand those front bumpers... what the hell were they thinkin when they changed to that?

Author:  MoladoGuy [ Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice Latitude. I saw one at my local dealer the other day...

Author:  07Latitude [ Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

jcphoto20 wrote:
o man i cant stand those front bumpers... what the hell were they thinkin when they changed to that?


To each their own, I guess? I personally like both front ends, but I'm not you, so...

Author:  07Latitude [ Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

MoladoGuy wrote:
Nice Latitude. I saw one at my local dealer the other day...


Thanks! Much appreciated!

Author:  SnowgodCCR [ Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey, we just bought a white Latitide yesterday!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Science_Guy [ Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks nice SnowgodCCR!

Author:  SnowgodCCR [ Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Science_Guy wrote:
Looks nice SnowgodCCR!


Thanks! Too bad it's not mine :(. It belongs to the 'rents, and I won't get to drive it after March when I go back to school. But with any luck at all I'll have my JK Rubicon by the end of next week :D

Author:  07Latitude [ Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: Welcome, fellow Latitude owner...err....driver....err....however you want to word it :lol:

Just messing around. Looks nice SnowgodCCR

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/