LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

My new to me 05 Liberty Renegade.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15616
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ctr05kj [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  My new to me 05 Liberty Renegade.

Image

Image

Author:  raceinfan [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

awesome pics, be sure to stop by the LOST KJ's northeast section to say HI, we might be making a trek up to ME. next year for some wheelin :twisted:

Author:  ctr05kj [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  thanks...

I sent a email to whomever ad's member to the northeast KJ group. And I just posted in there.
Looking forward to the Jeep Jamboree next year 2007. I'll be bringing the liberty and my 97 Wrangler.
Will have to fight the g/f over who drives which one..lol.

Author:  Se7enLC [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

ooh, another green 2005 renny in the northeast! welcome!

Author:  Metrowest_Kev [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Beauty! Looks good in the snow too. Enjoy the winter! We've been lucky so far!

Author:  Endurance [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

god I miss snow so bad! Especially with a 4wd

Author:  gopherbeats [ Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

I WANT SNOW!!! ehehheehe..... This is crap.. its mid December and no snow...

ok thats all...

Author:  Jeger [ Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Like that green Renegade, havnt seen to many in that color. I would like some snow too. Its been around 60 degrees here, not much like winter at all :(

Author:  ctr05kj [ Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:36 am ]
Post subject:  thanks for the welcome.

Funny.. I bought the Jeep Dec 2nd.. enjoyed it one day, nice and clean before our first snow of the year.. the news said we were getting 1 inch of snow, we got 6..
The Liberty did great in the snow.. I'm not used to the select-trac 4wd system. My grand cherokee I had before had quadratrac full time 4wd..

I'm hoping some good BFG AT KO's will pay off in the snow.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.. and Does anyone know what the "official" color is that Jeep listed for this year?
I think my salesperson told me it was Deep Barrel Green. Either way, I love it.. it changes color depending on the lighting.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.. This site is becoming very addicting.

Author:  Jeger [ Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:40 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah I think it was called Deep Beryl Green. I would have gotten that color myself if the didnt come out with Jeep Green in 06.

Author:  zeero [ Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeep Green is where its at guys :wink:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cc30b3127cce804e1bdc75f800000015101AaNmrZy4ZsY

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cc30b3127cce804e18ef355200000016101AaNmrZy4ZsY

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cc30b3127cce804e18ecb46100000015101AaNmrZy4ZsY

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cc30b3127cce804e1977755200000016101AaNmrZy4ZsY

Sorry to make it URL but it would seem SHUTTERFLY pictures don't want to work on here.....ENJOY THE GREEN! ;)

Author:  Jeger [ Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice, zeero! To me the Jeep Green is perfect, reminds me of the old military jeeps. And goes really well with the black flares.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/