| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Snow in Detroit! (Night Liberty Picture) http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16906 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | sleeve84028 [ Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Snow in Detroit! (Night Liberty Picture) |
Thought I would share... Finally winter is arriving and I am so excited! [/img]
|
|
| Author: | RQuarte [ Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wish i had some snow this year, got nothing yet. Enjoy it! |
|
| Author: | gone_jeepin [ Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I want Snow, but we hardly ever get snow down here in Georgia!!! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I thought we may get some snow here in Toledo this afternoon, but just enough to cover the grass a little. But you can keep it all up there Sleeve84028 |
|
| Author: | jason thompson [ Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
You guys are lucky all we get in Louisiana is lows between 35 and 45 and rain with 70-80% humidity wich SUCKS when you work out side the biggest suck of all will be in the summer when the mosquito's are as big as pigeons and they swarm like gnats at night and carry off victims and suck them dry wich also means that any work in the jeep must be done in the day light hours when it is 120* 8000% humidity I dont realy "love" this part of the world but I got a good job so I stay |
|
| Author: | LiLredLibby [ Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Snow in Detroit! (Night Liberty Picture) |
sleeve84028 wrote: Thought I would share... Finally winter is arriving and I am so excited!
[/img]Now that is a picturous scene.With the snow fallin' in the pic,it really adds to the beauty.I just posted some of my first pics tonight with a little snow in the background, but not as cool as this one. GOOD JOB! |
|
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
jason thompson wrote: ... swarm like gnats at night and carry off victims and suck them dry...
For a second there I thought that you knew my daughters mom But she flew away on my good broomstick. -Mark |
|
| Author: | fingie [ Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Donkeykong wrote: jason thompson wrote: ... swarm like gnats at night and carry off victims and suck them dry... For a second there I thought that you knew my daughters mom But she flew away on my good broomstick. -Mark ahahaha |
|
| Author: | 1300ZUK [ Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
too bad we didn't get enough snow to use 4wd |
|
| Author: | sleeve84028 [ Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
This has been the only snowfall that lasted more than 1 day too. I went and played a little but not a whole lot because I need to replace my tires soon and didn't want to push my luck. |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Geez, we have tons here in the good 'ol snowbelt! About 6" on the ground right now. And no sign of it really stopping for the next week! |
|
| Author: | snowsport [ Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Man! I'm jealous of your fresh snow! We got several feet earlier this winter, and now we have had a month of warm winds. Now the whole area is a sheet of ice with frozen snowpiles heaped everywhere. The side streets are un-be-leevable, just skating rinks with huge ruts. Good thing I drive a KJ! |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just measured it outside bout a half hour ago and we have 10" in Chagrin Falls where is work! |
|
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Is there that much snow "down south"? Our roads were covered lightly this morning, but this evening they were fine, I always thought that we got it worse than you did.... (I used to live in stow) -Mark |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well, I work in Chagrin Falls, which gets dumped on. In Kent theres probably 6" this morning. 12-14 in Chagrin Falls this morning. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|