| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Libby next to another http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17907 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jjay [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Libby next to another |
Its been done before but I thought of posting anyways my libby next to another...
Thx Al... |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
You Libby looks like a glimpse into the future for me. |
|
| Author: | desertkj [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Your entire parking lot is covered?! |
|
| Author: | SnowgodCCR [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
desertkj wrote: Your entire parking lot is covered?!
At IKEA no less!! |
|
| Author: | ratmloud [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
whats the lift and tires you have? looks great! |
|
| Author: | FastTRX [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice Sports...especially the white one! I like what you've done with yours alot though... |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've got custom made OME 4'' lift kit and 31'' Cooper Mtt tires. Parts from here and there and all modified at Jeep service. The last add on where the upper arms and Moog ball joints from Jeepin Al. Next changing differentials and front bumper (Liberator style) then 32s !!....all by end of March Good luck Jerbacher, I'll be waiting for your pics |
|
| Author: | 1300ZUK [ Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i try not to park next to other liberties women can't drive |
|
| Author: | desertkj [ Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
1300ZUK wrote: i try not to park next to other liberties
women can't drive Alright, I'll admit it. I lol'd at that one. |
|
| Author: | sidewayskj [ Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yes women can't drive that is funny but just don't tell my wife I was laughing at this |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Custom made 4" OME lift kit? Do tell. Issues? Could you get 33's on it? |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
once i change my bumper i can go to 32s....33s naaaa, back to square one with rubbing specially the back ones on dunes though. Although i beleive 33s are not for kjs, i think jeepinal has 5.5 inch lift with 32s....not sure |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
oups i meant jeepinal got 33s on his libby.........still not sure |
|
| Author: | gone_jeepin [ Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Any rubbing right now?? how do you get the wheels to sit out like that?? nice Kj by the way |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
no rubbing except weird corner on dunes mainly back once. Ive changed my rims to 15/10.5. |
|
| Author: | alljeep [ Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
For whatever reason, I don't see a picture, just empty space where one should be. This happens to me on 2 other posts, but the rest of the pictures on this website I can see. Anyone have ideas on what I should check in Internet Explorer to fix this? Or, what file type is it??? Sounds like I'm missing out on a really cool picture. |
|
| Author: | Jeger [ Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
alljeep wrote: For whatever reason, I don't see a picture, just empty space where one should be. This happens to me on 2 other posts, but the rest of the pictures on this website I can see. Anyone have ideas on what I should check in Internet Explorer to fix this? Or, what file type is it??? Sounds like I'm missing out on a really cool picture.
Try going directly to this link: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/ ... C01527.jpg or this one http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/Jeepliberty/? see if that works. I know that at work some websites are blocked for me. If you have some sort of webfilter on it could be blocking the photobucket servers for some reason. If the links work I would try clearing browsing history..cookies...temp files. the see if it will show. |
|
| Author: | alljeep [ Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeger wrote: alljeep wrote: For whatever reason, I don't see a picture, just empty space where one should be. This happens to me on 2 other posts, but the rest of the pictures on this website I can see. Anyone have ideas on what I should check in Internet Explorer to fix this? Or, what file type is it??? Sounds like I'm missing out on a really cool picture. Try going directly to this link: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/ ... C01527.jpg or this one http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/Jeepliberty/? see if that works. I know that at work some websites are blocked for me. If you have some sort of webfilter on it could be blocking the photobucket servers for some reason. If the links work I would try clearing browsing history..cookies...temp files. the see if it will show. You nailed it! I clicked on the links and my work computer popped up a screen from my employer saying it's a blocked web site and access is restricted! Cool, at least I know the problem now - I'll check with my home computer tonight - so much for my coffee break Thanks. |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
mate, if you can be bothered i've got one of these free webpages, good pics there http://wjammal.multiply.com |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That white one is kind of what mine looked like when it was stock and I parked next to John and Wally. Now I'm lifted and locked, but it still looks like that parked to Wally's. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|