LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

your ride has been mom'd
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18647
Page 1 of 1

Author:  sidewayskj [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:14 am ]
Post subject:  your ride has been mom'd

I know this isn't kj related but my wife showed me this video clip and for all the parents out there it is a little ironic forsure. If your not a parent you may not find it funny but I sure did. I'm half way there to having my jeep mom'd :shock:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0

Author:  corwyyn [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Oh, that thing with the duct tape is just sooooooo true! I see cars like that down here all the time :shock:

Author:  Eddo [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:00 am ]
Post subject: 

That is so true! I love it.

Author:  jerbacher [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ahhhh!! That is hillarious!!! :-)r

Author:  TDI4BY [ Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

You should see the interior of my Liberty :shock: Pen marks, crackers,random sticky spots........That video is so true . I have found a few different experiments hidden under seats etc. in the past.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/