LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

finally, pics of my stock KJ
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22196
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJ4ME [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:02 am ]
Post subject:  finally, pics of my stock KJ

2007 Liberty Sport 4x4
Image

Image

Image

Author:  Video Guy [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

I like the Darth Vader look. :D Seriously, black KJs look great.

Author:  Jeger [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

We will consider these the "before" pictures. As in before the lift, tires, roof rack, locker, sliders, bumper, winch mount, etc.. etc.. :lol:


Looking good!

Author:  hallb4 [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is this a regular sport or some kind of special edition? I ask because usually the bumpers and flares are gray plastic on sports. Did they change this for the 07s?

Author:  humptyjumped [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good starting point....

I can see at least 1 skid (on the gas tank)!!!

Author:  KJ4ME [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

it came with the off road group, which included the fuel, transmission, x-fer case, and front suspension skid plates, and front tow points.
the painted flares are apart of the sport appearance pack, which also came with the fog lamps.

Author:  Donnie [ Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

I love the new colormatched sports :).

Author:  CD [ Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:01 am ]
Post subject: 

KJ4ME wrote:
it came with the off road group, which included the fuel, transmission, x-fer case, and front suspension skid plates, and front tow points.
the painted flares are apart of the sport appearance pack, which also came with the fog lamps.


That's an awsom package, love the look. It's like a fresh canvis asking for oils, so don't hold back :twisted:

I wish my sport had black flares (it's also black), I've often thought about looking for a wrecked black KJ to change mine over (love the rene bolt on look). It all seems too hard & my wife will probably change the locks on the house if I mention it.

Author:  KJ4ME [ Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

o if only the pics showed how dirty it is...
you would not like it at all

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/