| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Jeepin again http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22347 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jjay [ Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jeepin again |
Hiya mates, been a while since I posted pix. Here is my Libby jeepin with the new ARB bumper
|
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ARB looks great on there for sure, still like the looks of one and am glad I got mine! Great pictures as well, esp the one with a beautiful model showing the sand to us! |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Great Pics for sure. I agree the last one is #1! Terry |
|
| Author: | sandracer [ Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I always like seeing your pics. I really like the way you have your Jeep set up. Funny how your terrain looks so much like the dunes just a few miles from my home. |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
45 degrees outside, offered her BF the bike and we where in the car with AC on...except when we are crossing big dunes. I must say manual gear helps alot if you want to keep AC on |
|
| Author: | 1stJeepKJ [ Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Reminds me of the dunes we have here in Utah. Makes me wanna go to Dubai and have some fun with some ATV's on all that sand. Awesome Pics!! |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Make sure you call me mate. Got a modified 350cc BANSHEE AND 700cc RAPTOR |
|
| Author: | 1stJeepKJ [ Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
If I ever make it to Dubai and you're still there I'll call you up for sure. |
|
| Author: | Jjay [ Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That reminds me, someone from lostkjs members is in Dubai. Emailed me about lifting his KJ. Mate, if you're out there, PM me cause Ive changed jobs and email. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|